|Warriors Into The Forest Wiki:Characters/Page Requirements is a part of Project Characters and has been graded bronze.|
Cat's name and their description in a short sentence. Use this paragraph to give an introduction to the character. Mention family, their Clan, any former groups, and anything else you see fit. This paragraph is optional.
- Detailed description of appearance. For Silver Grade, a minimum of 2 paragraphs is needed. Gold Grade requires a minimum of 3.
- Description of personality, opinions, and other notable quirks and traits. For Silver Grade, a minimum of 2 paragraph is needed. Gold Grade requires a minimum of 3.
- Assessment of skills and other abilities. For Silver Grade, a minimum of 1 paragraph is needed. Gold Grade requires a minimum of 2.
- These sections must be kept up to date in order to be nominated.
- This section can either be formatted as shown below; or as 'Backstory', which would include the character's life before their appearance in the roleplay. Which is then followed by a section containing their 'Roleplay' history. Either format is fine it is just personal preference.
- Life from birth to 1 year old.
- Life from 1 year old to death.
- Any appearances after death, such as dreams, nine lives ceremonies, or medicine cat gatherings. Omit if none.
- Character's complete lineage.
- Relationship with immediate family.
- Relationship with close friends.
- Romantic relationships.
- Relationship with rivals or enemies.
- Notable relationships with peers.
- Notable relationships that don't fit in any of the above categories.
- Memorable quotes, particularly those that give good examples of the character's personality, or notable events in their life. For Silver Grade, a minimum of 2 quotes are needed. Gold Grade requires a minimum of 4.
- Trivial facts that don't fit in any of the above sections.
- While images are not required for silver or gold status, if images are present, they must be in the appropriate categories. Life image must be in the life images category, and chararts must be in their appropriate categories.
Please do not edit this gallery unless instructed to.